The CTA has brought back the All Star Teams for 2021.
The CTA All Star Teams recognizes Canada's top 10 trapshooters (1st and 2nd teams of 5) and the country's top Lady and Junior shooters. The High Lady designation considers all Lady I and Lady II category shooters while the High Junior considers all Sub-Junior and Junior shooters.
CTA All Star Qualification Requirements
- Composite averages (Singles, Handicap and Doubles) used to determine CTA All Stars
- Participation in provincial championship required
- Minimum registered targets required: 1000 Singles, 1000 Handicap, 1000 Doubles
- High Lady includes Lady I and Lady II category shooters
- High Junior includes Sub-Junior and Junior category shooters.
Congratulations to the 2021 CTA All Stars. (click to view teams)